Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Swami Balendu and team attempts to remove my blog one more time


Swami Balendu has always said that when he writes against others and is asked to stop he goes at it even with more force and no one can stop him from telling truth (which is a lie anyway). I am going to be doing the same and will not be stopped from exposing these wannabe brothers and their lady. I am in the process of making my own website, another blog and updating this Facebook page on regular basis.
I am glad to announce that Swami Balendu and team is working real hard in trying to get my blog removed from WordPress. Ironic that they write about every living and non living religious hindu, christian person or scripture but when someone points to their defective writing then they go all over the board.
Swami Balendu and team has send me another legal notice through the wordpress that my writing about them is against copyright rules and I should stop quoting their writings. I would like for them to know that they can not fool all the people all the time as I am only writing my constitutionally protected opinion on a public issue.
So what is wrong when someone questions him? Is he not to be examined or his opinions not to be criticized? What would he do when he is questioned, will he have their mouth shut by complaints, threats and hacking their accounts. They are seasoned criminals in my opinion.
Now to show how my writings are legal and there is nothing any one can do to stop me from writing.
Thanks for all of you for writing and encouraging me to speak the truth. Your private comments mean a lot.
(1)
If your use is fair, it is not an infringement of copyright — even if it is without the authorization of the copyright holder. Indeed, fair use is especially important to protect uses a copyright holder would not approve, such as criticism or parodies. See Campbell v. Acuff-Rose Music, 510 US 569 (1994).
(2)
Short quotations will usually be fair use, not copyright infringement. The Copyright Act says that “fair use…for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.” So if you are commenting on or criticizing an item someone else has posted, a court would likely find that you have a fair use right to quote. The law favors “transformative” uses ? commentary, either praise or criticism, is better than straight copying ? but courts have said that even putting a piece of an existing work into a new context (such as a thumbnail in an image search engine) counts as “transformative.” The blog’s author might also have granted you even more generous rights through a Creative Commons license, so you should check for that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment